This role is accountable for managing and supporting services in all IT Infrastructure areas - Service Desk, workplace services, mobility, network, platforms, data centres and security.
It will also support the service delivery of local, regional and global service providers, ensuring services out of the scope of the global service partners and support the Site Service Leader in the IT Service Management.
- Four+ years of information technology experience
- Profound IT infrastructure and IT operations experience
- Good knowledge of IT Service Management (ITIL) and process-oriented service structures
- Good skills of the MS O365 Suite, Communication and Collaboration tools
- Basis knowledge about Client-/Server Applications und standard Operation systems like MS Windows, Apple iOS. MS Windows Server
- Skills of network topology and IP address management
- Experienced in working with local and global service providers as part of an IT matrix organization in multi culture enterprise.
- Effective business partnering with other Business IT departments to support them in IT infrastructure requirements and implementations.