Implementation Programme Manager- Primary Care, System Implementation, NHS
My client are a Healthcare provider who are looking for someone to come in on a permanent basis to run multiple HR/Finance system implementations across multiple NHS Primary Care sites. You ideally will have previously worked within Primary Care and worked on system implementations. You will be responsible for multiple teams across multiple sites and will and act as primary point of contact for all stakeholders. If you have implemented any HR or finance systems this would advantageous but is not essential.
- Lead the implementation pilots across multiple sites, and act as primary point of contact for all stakeholders during the mobilisation period
- Ensure that effective governance and appropriate structures are implemented for pilots
- Develop mobilisation plans that include work streams, timescales, resource requirements, deliverables and key milestones.
- Direct the planning and allocation of work to ensure that pilots are delivered according to the agreed timetable, quality standards and budget
- Demonstrated results at implementing complex programmes to external customers in a high quality manner, on time and within budget
- Experience with programme management tools and processes
- Numerous implementations to be managed simultaneously.