IAM Technical Lead
100% remote working initially and then flexible thereafter
The IAM Lead will be Technically responsible for all Identity services globally, requiring expertise in Privileged Access Management, Active Directory, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, etc.
The role requires technical breadth and depth, a proven track record of enterprise delivery and the ability to engage with complex technical topics and drive definitive outcomes. The role will work closely with the IAM AD Architect, IAM Delivery Lead and Governance Lead, helping to deliver technically appropriate, business driven IAM solutions.
This role does not include people administration; however, will provide domain-specific technical leadership in the IAM space for DevOps, TechOps and HR teams.
- Experience across Identity, including Privileged Access Management, Active Directory, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, etc.
- Experience working with public cloud architecture (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Demonstrated communication skills across all levels of IT and third-parties.
- This role is a Technical role and encompasses all access control for the organisation globally, as an SME and Level 3 technical resource
- Own AD/AAD Identity and access delivery, interfacing with Delivery partners (WWT etc…) ensuring a fit for purpose delivery within the IAM space.
- Ensure documentation and change requests etc are accurate and followed through.
- Coordinate and facilitate Quality Assurance (Audit) escalation issues with delivery partners, Chief IAM Architect and QA.
- Serve on various forums as an SME, to assist in the analysis projects and programs to ensure they are technological sound, will do no harm, and will deliver the expected outcomes.
- Establish strong partnerships across the technical community, Information Security and application owners, helping to identify opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Where required, deep dive key initiatives to help overcome major incidents, complex problems and/or realise opportunities.
- Help to embed security, privacy, data protection and quality assurance across IT
- Work with operational teams and Chief architects to understand current and future requirements relevant to IAM services.
- Work with L1-3 support teams for IAM /Identity and establish ability to operate (get creds, review systems, action access control in Azure PIM etc…
- Actively build and stay abreast of emerging technology directions related to Identity technologies.
- Engage in the community (internally and externally) across multiple channels, looking to share, educate and inspire.
If the role sounds of interest and you feel you have the experience required please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.