Identity & Access Management Senior Analyst
For the extension of the Identity and Authorization (IAU) development team, we are searching for a senior analyst.
The senior analyst ensures that business requirements for access to the systems are translated in a secure, comprehensive and cost-effective manner in technical documentation for the developers.
The analyst will be the bridge between business and developers by writing clear detailed analysis documents but also by clear and constructive communication.
As a senior analyst, the incumbent, together with the architect, will make sure that chosen solutions are future prove and aligned with different needs. The analyst will challenge the architect where needed.
The incumbent will be the technical spokesman for inquiries concerning the IAM system.
1. Ensures that the needs for IAM are met in a comprehensive and consistent manner by analyzing business processes and integrating application requirements with the technical capabilities of the IAM-related products.
2. Identifies gaps in the current IAM setup and process infrastructure; investigates options and makes recommendations.
3. Writes clear technical documentation.
4. Reviews documentation written by other analysts.
5. First point of contact for technical questions on the IAM implementation.
6. Aligns the overall vision of the different stakeholders.
7. Takes lead in technical alignments between the different analysts
The incumbent has experience in Identity and Access Management, including hands-on experience with an Identity Management system. Broad and deep experience with computing, network and system software environments.
Experience in Forgerock, OpenAM, OpenDJ, OpenIDM and Open IG modules is a must.
Can explain difficult technical implementations in an easy comprehensive manner.
Can create interest in his vision
Can impose his thoughts when needed
Can make decisions
Can take lead
Can align others