HTML Website Content Administrator
HTML Website Content Administrator needed to join the busy E-Marketing Projects team. This is a varied role, handling a range of website content updates and assisting a large marketing department with their online campaigns.
This role will involve handling website content updates, so basic HTML coding and image manipulation skills are required.
- Carry out web updates and support colleagues, ensuring that websites that support our products and services, are accurate, kept up-to-date and conform to style guidelines
- Work with marketing colleagues to promote online news, campaigns and journal content via web-links and banner adverts
- Prepare and create images and banners for websites, ensuring they meet requirements
- Using system tools and processes, make journal content available to customers and set up tracking to support campaigns e.g. create access tokens and enable free access periods
- Keep accurate records and ensure content and links are removed/updated as appropriate
- A solid understanding of HTML and the ability to hand-code basic HTML accurately to mark-up formatting and create links.
- Ability to create and optimize images for the web in order to create simple banner adverts or for inclusion on a web page
- Ability to edit and create web pages using in-house tools and systems
- An understanding of what makes effective web pages and the ability to make appropriate checks to ensure that content is accurate
- Great organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise workload
- The ability to work collaboratively with others as well as under own initiative, where appropriate
- Familiarity with image software (e.g. Photoshop) and HTML editing software (e.g. Sublime Text) would be an advantage
- Comfortable with the use of core office software including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Willingness to learn to use a range of in-house tools and the ability to apply new skills and follow defined processes quickly and carefully