Helpdesk and Desktop Support Engineer- 1st/2nd line, Active Directory
My client are a global software provider who are looking for a Helpdesk/Support Engineer to work for a rapidly growing team. You will providing 1st and 2nd line Support across the company and you will need to have experience of Active Directory and Exchange user account administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An interest in a career within the IT support sector.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems (7 and 10) and MS Office suites (2010 through 2016) and related applications.
- Effective and appropriate communication with staff at all levels.
- Confidence to deal with problems independently and escalate when required.
- Knowledge of PC desktop hardware and the ability to identify hardware faults and resolutions.
- Experience of Active Directory and Exchange user account administration.