Are you a leader with excellent people management skills and a track record of leading software change? Looking for a challenge where you can make a real difference? And a company where your personal development and career progression is only limited by your own ambition?
This is a vital time for the IT Team as how we use technology becomes ever more important for our ongoing success.
In this high-profile role you will work with the IT director and be at the heart of the comapny's success. There will be challenges - plenty of them - but you will be joining a great collaborative and supportive team and as well as hard work is extremely rewarding.
In this key role you will be involved with the following:
- Deliver innovative software solutions through the development lifecycle to meet business challenges;
- Provide leadership, coaching and development of a team of analysts;
- Work alongside senior manager to develop and manage the delivery roadmap;
- Report directly to the IT Director and support the demands into the department;
- Constantly review business process and challenges for improvement
To be successful, you are likely to have the following skills/experience:
- Exceptional people and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate and drive continuous improvement and operational productivity;
- Proven experience or demonstrated capability in delivering technical solutions into business operations;
- Strong supplier management, stakeholder and partner relation skills;
- Software usability obsession and an ability to write clear functional specifications and quality assure the resulting software;
- While there is no formal requirement for any particular academic qualification, you will be analytical, intelligent and a creative problem solver. (The ability to put an intelligent mind to practical use is considered more important than formal qualification).
Location: West Sussex