Head of Enterprise Architecture- OSS
My client are looking for a Head of OSS Enterprise Architecture to work as technical advisor to Chief IT Architect, Chief Architect Leadership team and other lines of the business leadership teams engaging, informing and advising on Enterprise Architecture. You will lead the UK IT strategy, produce executive briefing material and contributing to papers describing IT strategy.
- Perform governance activities to assure projects against the agreed strategy and roadmaps.
- Collaborate with both infrastructure and IT architects to lead, inspire & drive the future OSS architecture
- Work with the Technical Services Operation Management and IT delivery teams to incorporate strategy into the IT investment planning discussions, and subsequent roadmaps for delivery
- Service (Fulfilment &Service inventory, Assurance, Enterprise workforce management),
- Integration architecture
- Develop partnerships to ensure strategies are created in collaboration with both business and key delivery stakeholders and managers in order to get business sponsorship secured for the strategy, roadmap, required investment and operational benefits
- Inputting and supporting the creation of IT strategy owned by the Chief IT Architect.
- Developing an OSS strategy that is consistent with, supports and enables a holistic Enterprise Architecture strategy.