Global Network Manager-Cisco, Azure, Ubiquiti, ITIL
My client are a global manufacturing company who are looking for a Global Network Manager working Hybrid (2 to 3 days a week office based) across sites in London, Essex and some potential global travel. You will be managing a small team across the UK and Europe as well as working closely with the IT Director and Infrastructure Manager. You will be onsite a couple of days a week onsite in London and Essex. You will be responsible for the maintenance of all aspects of the organisation's global network systems including security, software, hardware, and respective provider services. You will need to be able to travel globally project dependant only a couple of times a year.
- Responsible to maintain all aspects of an organization's global network systems including security, software, hardware, and respective provider services.
- Administers and maintains a wide variety of network devices for LAN/WAN, wireless, and telecommunications
- Ownership of the Global WAN & LAN network infrastructure
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNA) or equivalent knowledge
- experience Aruba Certified Associate
- Network Platform experience. Ubiquiti
- WIFI experience MS Azure Networking experience