As functional application analyst of the Billing system, you will be responsible for the translation of the IT and business needs to functional specifications on which you also make a cost calculation.
In a project based way, you are creatively looking at different solutions. You will ensure a clear and structured documentation and this to the users, designers, developers, testers and operations. You give the necessary functional support to colleagues and users.
- You are a Bachelor or Master in Informatics or equal by experience
- Experience: at least 4 years in IT
- You have experience as analyst in a complex IT environment
- Functional knowledge of Billing is most useful
- Experience on (Billing) applications running on Mainframe servers, and/or in Cobol is an advantage.
- You have strong analytical skills and anticipate the impact of possible solutions
- As problem solver, you are using rigorous logic and methods to solve complex problems with effective solutions
- You are looking beyond the obvious for problems and solutions
- You can think out of the box and propose alternatives. You are able to make easily connections between seemingly unrelated elements
- You can manage a solution from start to finish
- You are well organised
- You can deal with ambiguity. You can decide and act without having the total picture and can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
- You are able to document clearly
- You are communicative and assertive
- You are a good team player
- You are a quick learner
- You can work autonomously
- You can work under tight deadlines and pressure
- You are flexible, customer and result oriented
- You take ownership of your work
- You are quality oriented
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken) is needed, knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an advantage