Front End Developer - Hugely Successful Software House! - W. London
Do you want to work for a leading industry software house who's platforms are used by some of the biggest names in their chosen sector. Do you want to challenge yourself, get training on the job, work in a collaborative agile team who truly believe in providing an atmosphere where they try to maximize the level of fun whilst striving to always get the best results.
I am looking for people with strong technical skills and a great personality that will help my client grow and continue the fight of providing the best products to the industry. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop web applications in close cooperation with your team colleagues
- Work together with other teams to enable development synergies
- At least 2yrs experience within software development.
- Knowledge in development of web applications
- An appreciation for the UI and UX of a web application
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Experience in Scrum, TDD, CI, QA, Test Automation
- Photoshop, Illustrator, GIMP or similar.
- Linux and NoSQL databases
- CSS pre-compilers (e.g. Sass/SCSS, Less)
- Experience from working in the betting or gaming industry and/or the mobile domain