This position will require you to have a background in finance systems development and/or support.
In addition you should be analytical and hold excellent communication skills.
Experience of Oracle FDMEE and HFM or equivalent is essential.
Skills & Experience Required for this role:
You Will Be Financial
- Experience of HFM tech development, conducting unit testing and support
- Able to Manage changes and alignment of FDM mapping across multiple environments
- Ensure support processes and procedures for FDMEE are documented as required
You Will Work Collaboratively
- You will be part of a Global Finance App Support team, providing front line operational support for HFM and FDMEE, aiding technical development of both systems
- You will support the change control process, ensuring you engage with stakeholders in order to fully understand the requirements
- The role will require you to collaborate with other teams to help integrate systems
- You will monitor the mailbox for the HFM Support group, providing support to end users
- In addition - provide ad-hoc support on Essbase reporting / OBIEE as required
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Oracle FDM/FDMEE / HFM or equivalent
- System support, maintenance, administration, and development
- Be a team player with excellent work ethic's
- Have the ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in written form. Additionally, you must be able to explain and present complex solutions (esp technical) in a clear, accurate and concise form
- Sound interpersonal skills as necessary in order to develop relationships with staff from the different territories within the company
- Be analytical - with skills and experience of MS Excel or equivalent to an advanced level
- Ensure attention to detail is maintained in all of your work and a passion and drive to follow up issues until resolved
- Flexibility and being able to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, managing your own workload in a pressurised environment.
Desirable Skills & Experience (non essential):
- Experience of MS Office O365 / SharePoint or equivalent
- Be interested in and or have an understanding of coding - Java/VBA/Python - or similar.
- In addition, to have experience in business analysis and application release management
Whats In It For You:
- Bonus Scheme (10%)
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (up to 9%)
- Medical Insurance- Private
- Annual leave - 25 days + BH
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Dental and Travel Insurance options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Cars
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)