Finance Systems Implementation Lead D365FO - Contract opportunity- outside IR35 - £500 - £550
Finance Systems Implementation Lead required to support and guide our client in delivering modern financial systems, best practice, efficiencies and financial governance across their global footprint.
The Finance Systems Implementation Lead will take the lead on the implementation of the Finance and Operations module of MS Dynamics 365, and be responsible for managing testing, training, and deployment across a global finance team.
The Finance Systems Implementation Lead will be working closely with the Finance Team and the wider project implementation team to support and guide the transition from a variety of legacy finance systems to Microsoft Dynamics 365, which are planned to go live in Spring 2022.
Knowledge and experience
- Fully qualified in relevant accountancy qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CIPFA) with a breadth of experience / history of working within the financial and management accounting environment previously
- Strong knowledge and experience of using ERP solutions, preferably MS Dynamics 365FO
- In depth ERP migration experience, having experienced migrating from one or more systems to Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience in having managed testing from production of scripts through to user acceptance testing
- Demonstratable project management and business transformation experience
This role would suit a candidate with a background in finance and working with Microsoft Dynamics 365FO with experience of change delivery, system implementation projects, data, migration and testing.