Technology Strategy Lead - Enterprise Architecture
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Languages: Fluent English - other languages are a plus
To strengthen our client's Belgian Technology Strategy team, they are looking for a Technology Strategy Lead - Enterprise Architect.
Within their global IT organization, the Enterprise Architecture group is playing a crucial role in making strategy executable through IT capabilities.
You will contribute to the definition and safeguarding of a technology landscape that supports and/or enables the company's overall strategies and objectives. You will contribute to increase the enterprise agility by streamlining and reducing technical complexity. You will develop guidance to accelerate solution delivery and reduce cost by optimizing technology (re)use. Anticipate, support and enable technology opportunities and innovations. And, promote technology best practices throughout the organization.
We are looking for a unique individual to strengthen our team.
Your main responsibilities:
As the Enterprise Architect, you will:
- Develop strategic IT architectures, recommendations, actionable roadmaps, and provide guidance to teams on strategy execution.
- Identify technologies, methodologies, and assets to enable UCB's strategy at different levels of our value chain.
- Provide guidance and advice ranging from the development of IT models, vendor market analysis, drive RFI/RFP processes, and the creation of deployment models.
- Manage the view and evolution on UCB's technology assets and IT product/project portfolio.
- Operate in an Agile environment and contribute to an agile architecture approach, foster a culture of change across the organization, and be an ambassador for innovation.
- Represent the team in relevant external events and forums.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related.
- Love working with various IT and non-IT stakeholders across the company.
- Passionate about strategy, technology and data architecture.
- You organize information effectively, are able to communication architectural concepts, and share your passion for technology by telling compelling stories to people with different personalities, expertise and backgrounds
- Fast paced, changing environment doesn't scare you. On the contrary, you work well with ambiguity, challenge conventional wisdom; and can effectively evaluate ideas and make sound architectural recommendations thanks to your can-do attitude