eCommerce Product Manager- £500 - £550 per day to umbrella company - INSIDE IR35
Agile / eCommerce / Software Development
eCommerce Product Manager - Contract - London - £500 - £500 INSIDE - 6 month contract
We have a great opportunity for an eCommerce Product Manager to join a superb company on an initial 6 month contract in London on a hybrid/part remote basis. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and serve as the Product Manager of the company's new eCommerce product suites. This is low to mid level Product Manager role.
- Working collaboratively with other colleagues, contribute to developing the product vision and direction for eCommerce experiences to innovate existing business areas
- Serve as a subject matter support on industry standard eComm services and integrations as needed
- Communication with the business on delivered system capabilities
- Coordination and support of training sessions
- Assisting with the UAT process
- Liaison with Scrum Masters and the Agile team to raise/follow/complete tickets from UAT
- 1-2 years experience working as a Product Manager
- A good understanding of eCommerce systems such as Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce etc.
- Develops clear, efficient and logical approaches to share knowledge about eComm systems with the business in a way that is easy to understand and adopt
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, exceptional client facing/consulting skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Understands business problems and can effectively translate them to technical and/or process requirements
- Basic understanding of Agile or lean best practices and testing methodologies
If this role sounds of interest and you think your skills match the requirements, please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss in more detail.
eCommerce Product Manager - Contract - London - £500 - £550 INSIDE - 6 month contract