Dynamics 365 AX Consultant
Working for a market leader on an exciting implementation project as the Dynamics 365 AX Consultant you will be involved in the planning, design, development and execution of various integration and innovation initiatives to support efforts to automate business processes primarily utilising Microsoft technology.
Duties / Responsibities:
- Prepares specifications, process diagrams, develops code, works to "debug," or eliminate errors, from the system.
- Diagnose problems, recommends solutions, and determines whether program requirements have been met.
- Creates design specifications that meet or exceeds user expectations.
- Mentors and provides expert advice regarding specifications, complex interdependencies, processes, designs, coding, and solutions to peers, users, functional leaders, etc.
- Creates and tests prototypes.
- Integrates subsystems and systems.
- Participates in peer code review.
- Performs unit testing and reworks solutions. Revises and adapts existing code.
- Writes and documents codes. Implements, supports and maintains applications.
- Assists in training of technical support staff. Participates in development of user training plans.
- Provides customer care throughout project lifecycle.
- Extensive experience with complex process and system analysis and software development in support of Dynamics AX, accounting, transaction posting, regulatory reporting, and financial reporting.
- Proven experience supporting Dynamics AX configuration, data bases and support.
- Ability to provide primary support for AX report writing and database procedures to support downstream reporting.
- Understanding of critical business transactional flows including the ability to communicate with subject matter experts in the business to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex, incomplete or high level business requirements into a viable architecture and design.
- Extended functional and technical knowledge of ERP application, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, with expertise in at least five AX modules.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to be involved in managing AX globally for a successful and innovative business.
Senior Dynamics AX Systems Developer