The Documentum xCP Developer shall have the following responsibilities:
* Resolve functional and technical incidents and service requests as reported * Implement system changes and patches as approved, to include all required activities (analysis, development, testing, documentation, deployment etc.) * Provide knowledge transfer to staff of the Organization * Any other related duties as required and assigned
Essential Skills and Experience
* At least 4 years of experience developing/configuring Documentum xCP applications; with at least 1 year of experience in xCP 2.2
* Experience with DFC, DFS, REST services and Java development
* Experience with the Documentum WDK development is an advantage
* At least 4 years of experience in implementing and supporting Documentum 6.7 or higher
* Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
* Writing technical documents
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to analyze and review incidents and change requests, and recommend and implement changes to the business processes and functional system setup.
* Proficiency in English speaking and writing. French speaking skills are an advantage.
Essential Professional Certificates
A university degree in Computer Sciences, or related discipline. The lack of a university degree may exceptionally be compensated by the demonstration of particular abilities or experience of interest to the Agency.
Fluent in both spoken and written English, French speaking skills are an advantage.
NATO Secret or national equivalent level (verification will be conducted).