Digital Marketing Executive (B2B)
The Digital Marketing Executive (B2B) will help develop and strengthen the brand's digital footprint. You will be responsible for creating and executing digital campaigns using content marketing to increase branding and awareness, and to generate leads. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the role would suit an enthusiastic hard worker with 2-3 years' B2B digital marketing experience within a publishing / content setting.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for social media (organic and paid), webinars, podcasts, executing email campaigns using marketing automation, and website management. You will be experienced in social media strategy and executing campaigns in a way that maximises ROI.
The ideal candidate will have a good work ethic and enjoy getting stuck in to help support a small, but busy team. You need to be a keen team player, able to liaise and build relationships both internally and externally.
- MUST be experienced in Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Social media expertise, including delivering organic social media marketing campaigns, and executing paid social campaigns to deliver clear commercial objectives, with experience of optimising campaigns over time to improve results
- Must have excellent knowledge of Excel
- Must be experienced in email / automation platforms - Pardot would be an advantage
- Must be a digital native, with knowledge of HTML and Photoshop Excellent spoken and written English
- Experienced in setting up, marketing and executing webinars and podcasts; experience with GotoWebinars or Podbean an advantage
- Experience of implementing marketing technologies and working with less technical colleagues to communicate and train
- Must be organised, take initiative and have a good attention to detail
- Be a team player - this is a small group and we work hard together to get the job done
Duties/Responsibilities to be carried out under the direction and supervision of the Director of Marketing:
- Support the Marketing Department across a variety of branding, awareness and lead generation projects using digital marketing channels
- Develop a social media strategy for the company (using content and marketing)
- Develop and test effective approaches to organic social media that are scalable
- Develop and test paid social media to build awareness and generate leads
- Manage the webinar and podcast programs, liaising with the content and sales teams to develop engaging experiences for clients and prospects, whilst supporting on broader commercial objectives
- Support the marketing team on executing email campaigns and setting up automation programs
- Update and produce regular reports on digital activity and market intelligence
- Liaise with internal, senior stakeholders and external vendors
If the role sounds of interest please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.