Digital Delivery Lead (Business Analysis & Project Management)
The role is responsible for ensuring the organisation is able to realise full business benefits from our programme management information systems, including ensuring these systems are used effectively, remain relevant and are replaced if necessary.
The role is part of the companies' organisational strategy to 'maximise digital solutions in every part of our business model to enhance our organisational learning, efficiency, effectiveness, agility and engagement'. The role will work in a collaborative way with the digital user community (mainly internal staff, but at times including partner staff) to understand their business and information needs and find modular and appropriate solutions to ensure that data management needs are met by all stakeholders.
- A fit-for-purpose Programme Management System (PMS) that enables staff and managers to monitor and improve performance and impact of programmes and be accountable to internal and external stakeholders
- Programme managers and project teams are digitally literate and collecting, using and analysing data to manage programme and project processes, and for programme learning and accountability
- Ongoing support for users of organisational PMS, both internal and external, to ensure that the system is functioning well
- Appropriate and complementary digital solutions to programming needs as expressed by and relevant to teams across the organisation are identified and developed or acquired
- Partners have access to digitally enabled solutions which enable them to demonstrate programme progress and impact to internal and external stakeholders
- Familiarity with project cycle management concepts and methods - especially in complex contexts, and ability to analyse the associated business processes.
- Understanding of international development working context - communications, systems / resource constraints etc.
- In depth experience of working with management information systems and databases, including configuration and front-end customisation/user-interface development
- Demonstrable experience of working with data and analytics tools to interpret findings and produce sophisticated reports for varied audiences, including senior leadership
- Experience in IT project management, agile project working, and ability to plan and lead on cross-organisational projects
- Knowledge of Monitoring & Evaluation systems for projects and programmes, and common Monitoring & Evaluation practice in development contexts
- Knowledge of using Power BI or a similar data visualization software
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Experience of project management
- Experience of budget / financial management and ability to work with financial information
- Knowledge of French, Spanish or Portuguese.