Fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer based near Reading!
The Product Owner will be based in the Commercial Technology team, who develop and maintain a crucial suite of back-office products that are used by the advertising planning, commercial scheduling and order management side of the business.
* Demonstrable experience managing high-availability systems.
* Infrastructure deployment with Terraform.
* Experience of using the latest containerisation tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
* Experience of using cloud platforms, in particular AWS.
* Knowledge of tooling and approaches such as TDD, BDD, CI, CD, Git and build pipelines to ensure product delivery becomes routine and safe.
* Experience of maintaining and optimizing database servers, preferably SQL Server.
* Good understanding of Agile principles and Scrum/Kanban delivery methods.
* Knowledge of tools such as TeamCity and Octopus is desirable.
* Be an excellent communicator and are able to work in a collaborative environment.