The Technology team develop and maintain a crucial suite of back-office products. We are in the process of creating some exciting new capabilities for our growing business and we are looking for talented individuals to help us on this journey.
* Demonstrable experience managing high-availability systems.
* Infrastructure deployment with Terraform.
* Experience of using the latest containerisation tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
* Experience of using cloud platforms, in particular AWS.
* Knowledge of tooling and approaches such as TDD, BDD, CI, CD, Git and build pipelines to ensure product delivery becomes routine and safe.
* Experience of maintaining and optimizing database servers, preferably SQL Server.
* Good understanding of Agile principles and Scrum/Kanban delivery methods.
* Knowledge of tools such as TeamCity and Octopus is desirable.
* Be an excellent communicator and are able to work in a collaborative environment.
* Building and maintaining highly available systems.
* Ensuring that the solutions meet the non-functional objectives, in particular maintainability, performance, and scalability.
* Improving our CI/CD tooling and processes.
* Improving the monitoring and alerting of our infrastructure.
* Identifying and creating recommendations on when to utilise new technologies.
* Utilising your experience to provide the necessary guidance and support to other members within the teams.
* Providing guidance and support to other members within the department
* Collaborating with business stakeholders and technology co-workers across other delivery centres.
* Driving best practices and helping our teams build and deliver great products.