DevOps Engineer (Contract)
We are looking to recruit DevOps Engineers to support our product development teams.
- We are committed to Agile, DevOps and Continuous Delivery practices across all our engineering teams. You will be working on modern technologies such as:
- Containerisation using Docker
- Automation using Puppet
- Cyber threat detection using Vectra
- Cloud through AWS
- Java, Spring Boot, Maven, MarkLogic, RedHat, CentOS, GIT, Bamboo, Jenkins, ELK, Cloud Formation and Troposphere
You will have experience in some of the following: Cloud computing, automation, containerisation, continuous deployment and DevOps.
You will work with:
- Service delivery team: their mission is dedicated to the infrastructure that runs the business; Networks, firewalls, cyber security threat detection and mitigation, backups, disaster recovery and maintaining a well-architected AWS estate.
- Platform product team. Working alongside the UX and web front end team developing new client facing features; the content team who manage our semantically enriched XML datastore and the production platform team
- Technology is made up of two departments:
- Digital Transformation - leading on digital delivery and global digital services, and
- Engineering - providing technology leadership for the enterprise architecture, software product development, quality assurance, DevOps and application support.
- We have approximately 50 members of staff and work closely with an offshore development team.