DevOps Engineer (Contract)
We are looking to recruit DevOps Engineers to support our product development teams.
We are committed to Agile, DevOps and Continuous Delivery practices across all our engineering teams. You will be working on modern technologies such as:
- Containerisation using Docker
- Automation using Puppet
- Cyber threat detection using Vectra
- Cloud through AWS
- Java, Spring Boot, Maven, MarkLogic, RedHat, CentOS, GIT, Bamboo, Jenkins, ELK, Cloud Formation and Troposphere
You will have experience in some of the following: Cloud computing, automation, containerisation, continuous deployment and DevOps.
You will work with:
- Service delivery team: their mission is dedicated to the infrastructure that runs the business; Networks, firewalls, cyber security threat detection and mitigation, backups, disaster recovery and maintaining a well-architected AWS estate.
- Platform product team. Working alongside the UX and web front end team developing new client facing features; the content team who manage our semantically enriched XML datastore and the production platform team
If the role souds of interest and you have the experience rquired please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.