Software Developer - remote working
- Software Developer - 100 % remote working
- Salary up to £45,000 pa depending on experience, plus 28 days holiday
- Location: Other than occasional meetings in West Sussex or London the role can be based remotely full time
- Skills/Experience Required: You need to be excited by technology and in particular programming. You may have worked with a broad range of development languages and have the ability to pick up new ones easily. It would be helpful if you have exposure to Python, Django, NodeJS, Elastic Search, Java, PHP or any other OOD language
This is an exciting opportunity for a Developer to join a highly entrepreneurial company developing new products for the financial services market.
A Regulatory IT advisory company based in London with clients in London, UAE & Singapore. The company has several lines of business, all based on a long history in Hedge Funds and the Capital Markets:
- IT Infrastructure & Support for a number of Hedge Funds Virtual CTO services
- Technical & implementation resource for Clients eSurveillance product line
- Project work in the areas of Windows Infrastructures, Cloud Migrations, Cyber
- Security and Systems Surveillance
If the role sounds of interest and you feel you have the experience required please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.