Desktop Support Engineer - Consultancy, Travel, Desktop/Laptop Imaging - Hampshire
My client are a Consultancy that are looking for a number of Desktop Support Build Engineers to works across Hampshire. You must be willing to travel for this role and hold a valid drivers license with access to a vehicle. This role you will be expected to travel to multiple sites across the week and work proactively. You will need to have previously worked on a Windows 10 Rollout project ideally within the healthcare space but this is not essential. As a Desktop and Build Engineer you will be responsible for Imaging and application instalments across multiple sites.
There is an expenses policy in place to cover travel expenses.
This role will be working OUTSIDE IR35.
- Laptop deployment to GP practices in Hampshire
- Traveling to individual sites, sometimes multiple in a day
- Building with a base image and installing core applications
- Desktop/laptop Refresh Projects, desktop domain migration or Windows 10 migration experience is essential
- Preferably but not essential would be experience working as above within GP practices