Desktop Support Engineer- 1st/2nd Line Support, Helpdesk, Shift work between 7am-10pm
My client are a fast growing Private Healthcare company who are looking for Support Engineer. For this role you will be required to work shifts between 7am-10pm working a 7.5 hour day. This role will be working on the internal support team but will also be responding to clients support queries. The clients you will be working with will be NHS trusts across the UK.
- Resolving service desk tickets appropriately within SLA
- Effective communications with users in relation to issues
- Proactively look for issues
- Built and maintain equipment for end users
- Produce and maintain documentation for support processes
- Correct logging of issues in ticket system