Helpdesk and Desktop Support Engineer- 1st/2nd line, Active Directory
My client are a global software provider who are looking for a Helpdesk/Support Engineer to work for a rapidly growing team. You will providing 1st and 2nd line Support across the company and you will need to have experience of Active Directory and Exchange user account administration.
- Ability to identify and take ownership of support tasks, implement effective solutions, and solve problems with limited supervision.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems (XP, 7, 10) and office suites (2007, 2010, 2013, 2016) and related applications
- Office 365 administration and configuration
- In-depth knowledge of PC desktop hardware and the ability to identify hardware faults and resolutions
- Experience of Active Directory and Exchange user account administration