Delivery Support Manager-Software, Healthcare, PMO, Project Management
My client are a Healthcare Software provider who are looking for a Delivery Support Manager to support the Delivery Team and its staff in the operational day to day running and the delivery of the project portfolio.
You will assist in the governance of the PMO and its associated deliverables, including resource management, prioritization of tasks and support to the COO. Additionally, project management of internal projects: namely software developments, internal data projects and new product pilot development projects. The role has direct line management for the support function including, Designers, testers and support staff. You will be responsible for the Management of work requests to ensure these are appropriately resourced in line with internally and client timescales.
- Experience of project management
- Experience in delivering an end to end project lifecycle
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Managing a resource capacity plan or resource forecast to help understand resource availability for projects
- Responsible for delivering internal data projects and software development projects
- Creating and delivering project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Reporting - provide a reporting service to the PMO and Board, e.g. planning and delivery processes by collecting and maintaining data in a consistent form e.g. document procedures in agreed methodology