Data and Process Analyst
Role: Data and Process Analyst
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + 10% bonus
My client, a dynamic global player based in Central London, are currently looking for a Data and Process Analyst to come in and join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for aiding in the optimisation of the client's tools and processes.
- Work with off shore teams to develop and optimise the clients workflow tool (Service Now)
- Use details gathered by the workflow tool to identify opportunities for improvements
- Use ETL tools to assist in the analysis and mapping of data outputs
- Create ad hoc reports
- Aid in Data cleansing activities
Key skills required:
- Previous experience designing databases
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Programming with Python or R
- Previous experience developing reports and visualisations
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a superb organisation that would be a great addition to any CV. If you are currently on the market and have the skills to fulfil this role, then apply now to find out more!