Data Integration Analyst - Power BI, SSIS & ETL - 12 month fixed term salaried position
To manage the development, implementation and technical support for data integration across all lines of business and web-based systems. To provide technical support on implementation of new key Power BI dashboards and data visualisations. To ensure that new and existing systems are in line with the company IT strategy. To provide technical advice to key business systems owners on application data integration best practice.
* Gather requirements and create Power BI dashboards for effective reporting and data visualisation to help improve data driven decision making
* Implement interfaces to help automate processes and improve integration across systems using SSIS and other Microsoft technology
* Map out current application integration architecture and identify ways to improve\automate existing processes
* Establish a standardised best practice for data integration across all applications
As a member of the Applications and Development team the post holder is responsible for ensuring data from business process is integrated across of a range of business applications. You will be expected to analyse and map the current environment to identify improvements to existing integrations and perform analysis of newly procured software to help identify new or existing impacted integrations. Identify a standardised set of methods and tools to ensure consistent integration across the organisation. Advise and assist various stakeholders to help create Power BI reports and visualisations to enable rapid data driven decision making
Applied skills/knowledge and expertise
* Experience of ETL tools especially SSIS, Microsoft Logic Apps and Functions
* A strong working background and knowledge of Restful API's, Swagger, JSON and XML
* Experience of Power BI Dashboards development
* Experience of SQL Server, T-SQL knowledge and principles of good database design.
* Excellent knowledge of application and integration architecture
* Working with and managing delivery in resource constrained environments
If the role sounds of interest please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.