Data Information Manager-Healthcare/SQL/Data/Reporting
My client are a leading service provider across the NHS, who require a Data Information Manager. This role you will work alongside the Data/BI team whilst liaising with multiple clients. This role will be customer focussed role and you will be required to produce reports created alongside the Data/BI team. As this role will be providing services for the NHS you will be working with multiple sites across the UK. This role will a fast paced role with plenty of potential to progress as the company continues to go through a rapid growth period.
- Previous experience of managing a busy Information Team or working as a Senior Analyst.
- Very strong Excel skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of an environment that requires a high level of data quality
- Experience of creating processes to generate reporting
- SQL Server-SSRS, SSIS
- Manage the information request service desk in accordance with defined SLAs and report on its performance.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly contractual reporting obligations are met to an appropriate standard