DATA ANALYST & MODELLING EXPERT
English + French and/or Dutch Speaking
As a (senior) Data Analyst & Modeling Expert you will work in the Retail department under the supervision of the Data Intelligence Manager and the Sales Value & Quality Manager.
Your mission will be to support in boosting the data analytics activities and to deliver predictive models. Special focus will be given to targeting high-value prospects.
In order to achieve in this mission you will have to blend your analytical mindset and skills with the domain knowledge from our business experts. You will be involved from idea creation and the set-up of the necessary technicalities and models to go-live and follow up on results.
- Perform ad-hoc data analyses on request of the business in order to understand the data, find regularities, and to state fact and figures
- Listen to the needs of the business and translate the requirements into several data analysis tasks
- Design and setup the databases for the management of customers and prospects
- Define the most efficient process to exchange data between the client and his sales partners.
- Analyse which data can be used and add, if needed, missing data in our data warehouse. Data are merged and modified as needed for the data science task
- Use machine learning algorithms for predictive modelling and unsupervised learning
- Set-up data quality controls and develop small reports (preferably in Qlik)
- Improve the current way of working and assist in client selections, filtering of data, support of marketing campaigns, back-testing of model results…
- Facilitate and communicate within the team to guarantee consistency of the delivery
- Introduce new ideas and share experience to improve customer satisfaction using data
- Ms in an analytical field (computer science, marketing analysis, statistics…)
- Excellent software skills in SAS and R or Python
- Good knowledge of database technologies and SQL
- Knowledge of SPSS and Qlik is considered a plus
- Knowledge of predictive modeling with customer data
- Some years of relevant work experience
- Good experience in a sales environment preferred (prospecting, churn, retention)
- Team player with a focus on customer-first
- Pro-active, persistent, and motivated
- Can-do mentality
- Good social skills
- Can work autonomously
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, and solution-oriented