Content Management Specialist (12 month FTC)
As a Content Management Specialist, you'll play a key role in improving the quality of our content by using your expertise to provide specialist technical support and services to both internal and external customers. You'll be crucial to enhancing discoverability by supporting the dissemination of our content to linking partners and external databases.
In addition, you'll provide front-line support for the content management and discovery functions and therefore knowledge in data structures (XML, HTML), programming for data conversion (XSLT), typesetting (LaTeX, Word, PDF), graphics, and multimedia will be required.
- Knowledge of XML or HTML
- Strong Digital Technology Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Digital Publishing workflows
- Experience working with large files
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to understand and resolve complex technical issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong and effective time management and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A-level science or mathematics (or equivalent) required.
- Ideally educated to degree level, or relevant experience.
If the role sounds of interest please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.