Cloud Service Manager- Salesforce, Azure, Cloud, ITIL
My client are a Utilities company based in London who are looking for a Cloud Service Manager to work with the Business Change Manager to support the implementation of and transition to new cloud services. The primary responsibility of the role is to define, manage and govern service management of cloud-based services delivered by outsourced suppliers, primarily delivering Salesforce and Microsoft Azure Services and any associated software applications.
The Cloud Service Manager will deliver service operation, service design and service transition activities that ensure successful delivery of systems that are critical to the business . As the role develops it may include the management of staff.
- IT Operations & Support
- Extensive experience in maintaining cloud-based systems
- Maintaining commercial applications hosted in the cloud
- Must have experience in supporting application service performance analysis & diagnosis
- Must have experience in managing commercial supplier relationships
- Experience is supporting technical specifications and service definitions are desirable