Cloud Platform Software Developer
Available as a permanent role or on a contract basis
As a Cloud Platform Software Developer in the company's R&D team, you contribute to the software development of our IoT solutions for building automation. You are part of a multidisciplinary scrum team that takes ownership of designing and implementing our platform and its software features, with focus on the cloud services.
- You have a master degree in computer science or a similar engineering domain or equal through experience.
- You are fluent in English and speaking Dutch is a plus.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in cloud software development and master the following frameworks and technologies:
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7, .Net Core 3.1, C#, ASP.Net
- Web API, REST, WCF, NServiceBus, Msmq, Entity framework
- Object-oriented design concepts
- Azure Components
- Unit testing, acceptation testing
- T-SQL queries on MS SQL Server
- Development of web-based applications
- Software languages like C#
- Knowledge cloud providers other than Azure is a plus.
- Knowledge of Git, agile/lean methodologies and being Microsoft Certified Developer is a plus.
- Experience in IoT and/or building automation is a plus.
- You are willing to do short business trips in Europe (trips of a few days, 2 or 3 times per year).
- You are a quick learner, a team player and a good communicator.
- You can also work independently
- You are energized by contributing to multidisciplinary product development and you are able to connect with and understand other disciplines (both technical and UX or business) outside the cloud software domain.
- Available on either a permanent or contract basis.