Cisco Network Architect- WAN, Troubleshooting, CCIE, CCNP, ITIL, WAN
My client are a Global Service Provider who are looking for a Cisco Network Architect that will guide the networks team on core network projects routing, switching, troubleshooting, LAN/WAN, technical incidents, changes and problems. My client are looking for a Cisco expert and with extensive WAN experience. As the Network Architect you will be leading on large projects, complex incidents and change implementation, we will provide a personal end to end customer experience. You will provide leadership in the formulation of service, network, technology, systems and information strategy and network evolution plans.
- Management of information relating to customer incidents or service requests, and the effective communication of progress of such events, to customers, colleagues and 3rd parties.
- Directly managing incidents/changes, providing technical input and management of 3rd parties.
- Certified up to a Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching and ITIL Foundation level
- Utilising continuous improvement (CI) for creating and simplifying practices and processes to a single, best practice and standard approach
- Cisco CCIE, CCNP, Core Networks, Troubleshooting