Change Analyst-Utilities, Documentation, Reporting
My client are a Utilities regulator based in London who are currently looking for a Change Analyst. As a Change Analyst you will need to have a strong understanding of regulations and can produce plans and reports accordingly. You will also lead a small team on any changes and be reporting to stakeholders on all changes.
- Produce change progression plans detailing the activities and resources needed to progress
- Process improvements are identified and implemented.
- Relevant policies and procedures reviewed and kept up to date
- Write clear business requirements for changes that reflect agreed solutions
- Be proficient at delivering presentations requiring decision to internal and external colleagues of all seniority.
- Be able to present large amounts of complex information in a simple, clear and concise manner.