C# Front End Developer Central London
- Operations and Programming Support
- Programme and develop tools and utilities as directed by the Development Manager
- Support and enhance as required new and existing tools and applications
- Support the development and investigation of appropriate solutions
- Seek to identify opportunities for new tools and utilities to improve workflow, reporting or controls
- Seek to identify opportunities to improve legacy tools and utilities and where suitable drive towards consistency of approach across business units
- Help with training and usage of deployed tools within the teams.
- Develop a sound understanding of business, workflows and processes across the teams in order to identify opportunities to add value, and be in a position to "sense check" processes.
- Take part in ad hoc project work as necessary.
- Support the management of stakeholder communication and relationships both directly and indirectly.
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial C# programming experience
- Microsoft development stack (Visual Studio, .NET frameworks, MVC, JQuery, AJAX, Unit testing, SQL Server, Team Foundation Server)
- Ability to peer review colleagues' work and to provide positive feedback and guidance