Business Process/Workflow Automation Senior Analyst
Initially 100% remote working with the requirement to travel to the office in south Oxfordshire 1-2 days per week thereafter.
Business Process/Workflow Automation Senior Analyst to introduce end-to-end digital process orchestration and workflow automation across the business targeting implementation of sophisticated automation capabilities across content transformation processes and workflows to begin with.
- Relevant experience of implementing workflow management system capabilities which help orchestrate end-to-end processes and achieve high levels of automation across business processes.
- Experience with BPMS, WMS & RPA process design implementations modelling complex IT and operational processes.
- Knowledge of specific tools you have worked with e.g. Pega, Appian, IBM, Bizagi, K2 are desirable)
- Demonstrate clear understanding of common BPMN 2.0 elements and principles
- Experience translating written and spoken narrative into structured process models
- Experience eliciting business and systems processes from a range of technical and operational stakeholders
- Multi-year ownership & refinement of initial designs and delivery of value through continuous process improvement
- Be facilitator to growing levels of maturity of business process understanding and best practice development
- Strong innovative thinking and problem solving skills
If the role is of interest and you have the experience required, please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.