Business Process Automation Consultant - Remote Working
As a Business Process Automation Consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation and maintaining of the company's intelligent Business Automation Solution, combining the power of case and process management in a single platform. You will work with a team and stakeholders, studying business requirements, designing workflows and preparing POC's
- Accountable for providing a quality development service to customers and stakeholders, using skills and experience built through significant practical experience or training in process orchestration and workflow management.
- Translate business process models and documented business requirements, to enable the implementation of a workflow management capability
- Provide Workflow management Design, development, governance, and oversight
- Develop new processes and workflows and support the integration of the WMS capability into our technology stack.
- Rapidly develop your understanding of the company's domain and business processes and use this to inform and play an integral role in transforming the content transformation capabilities towards end-to-end process orchestration and workflow automation in innovative ways
- Work as the primary contact for the WMS capability
- Make suggestions for improvements to the work of the team, based on previous experience and knowledge of similar situations and deliver designs that are clearly defined, using discretion over how to achieve them
- Develop and own workflow design frameworks and procedures, with the freedom to interpret them across a range of use cases
- Act within the Centre of Enablement for design translation and development of workflow management capabilities
- Experience with BPMS, WMS & RPA tools and implementations, modelling complex IT and operational processes (e.g. Flowable, Activiti, Bizagi, Appian, Blue Prism)
- Experience of requirements engineering and process modelling, ideally in BPM frameworks, products or standards like CMMN, BPMN, DMN
- Experience translating written and spoken narrative into structured workflows
- Ownership & refinement of workflow management tool
- Be facilitator to growing levels of maturity of business process understanding and best practice development
If the role sounds of interest and you have the experience required, please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.