As the Business Process Analyst you will be responsible for proactively supporting Enterprise Architecture activities to create deliverables that guide business models, people, process, organisational change.
You'll report to the Enterprise Architect, using extensive knowledge of business process improvement and transformation to facilitate the construction of business models.
- A minimum of two years' experience in business process design
- Relevant role specific qualification, e.g., in Lean Six Sigma, Financial Analysis, Agile, Project Management
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather feedback, using this to identify improvement opportunities and build customer-focused requirements
- Lead process design workshops
- Capture information and data and present this using appropriate approaches, modelling notations, and tools (e.g., CMMN, BPMN, DMM, Lean)
- 25 days annual leave
- 3 additional days leave at Christmas (discretionary)
- Volunteering days annually
- Day off for your birthday
- Pension contributions
If the role looks of interest and you have the experience required please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss in more detail.