Business Process Administrator/Analyst
The role is initially 100% remote (probably for 3 months) with 2 days per week in Basigsoke thereafter.
The role works closely with various team across UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark to deliver key capabilities, processes and projects.
Success requires that the Business Process Administrator/Analyst be knowledgeable about business unit strategies, priorities, the processes of the Business Solutions Division, and is able to link business/technology solutions with business needs.
- Identify opportunities where technology can be introduced or enhanced to drive better outcomes.
- Lead projects by gathering, refining, prioritising requirements and coordinating delivery.
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors on solution development and delivery.
- Appropriately advocate change in the organisation through new ways of working be it, adoption of new technology process improvements to meet evolving business needs.
- Capture and pro-actively share best-practices and look for replication opportunities.
- Lead and shape digital governance processes, ensuring that quarterly operational assessments of our channels are performed, documented and shared with senior leadership.
- Drive operational efficiencies by adopting innovation and automation to improve our digital governance controls.
- Take ownership and manage the problem management process, conduct reviews to minimize major incidents and liaise with global and regional teams to resolve issues.
- Become a subject matter expert in our customer consent, reconciliation and authentication processes, advising key stakeholders in trends and best practices from other regions within Lilly.
- Manage the relationship with our internal development group ensuring processes, quality targets and resource scheduling are met, whilst driving efficiencies and innovation to improve the service.
- Identifying and implementing technologies and processes that improve the reliability, efficiency and availability of our platforms and processes.