Business Intelligence (BI) Developer - SQL/T-SQL/ETL/Agile
Exciting opportunity for a BI Developer to join our client in the Avon area. You will develop and support key information management reporting systems to enable the successful exploitation and reporting on of key business data. The right candidate for this role will have a passion for working with data and for building data analysis solutions that solve business problems.
- Expertise in data analysis
- Extensive knowlege of data warehouse and data mart concepts
- Strong SQL and T-SQL knowledge
- Experience with several programming languages e.g. C#
- Experience of ETL and best practice principles
- Familiarity with an Agile/Scrum environment
- Working knowledge of data warehouse front-end tools e.g. SAP Business Objects
- Working knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems
- Working knowledge of working with RESTful API's
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, features and capabilities e.g. Amazon, Redshift, AWS Glue
- Appreciation of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI features and Capabilities
This position will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the architectural strategy of the platform and move the company forward in terms of capability and maturity of using its information systems.
In addition to base salary, generous benefits include 25 days' holiday per year rising to a maximum of 30 days (pro rata), Annual Leave Buy/Sell, Group Personal Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Group Life Assurance, Group Income Protection (available after 2 years continuous service), Dental Insurance and many more!
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Katie Parker in confidence on 01372 748 444 / email@example.com
My client is unable to sponsor applicants so please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.