An amazing opportunity for an experinced Business Analyst with Project Managment experience to work with a small company based right on the coast!
This high-profile position works alongside the IT Director to shape the IT strategy and roadmap. They will then be responsible for the delivery of key roadmap items.
In addition, the role helps further bind business and technology through the building of collaborative relationships and continuous improvements across the organisation.
- The role is transformational in nature working with senior managers and the IT director to deliver innovative technology products and services to the organisation.
- In addition, the candidate will work closely with internal staff to document the functional solution and manage their technical delivery to time, cost and quality using internal resources, partners and suppliers.
- Delivering these roadmap items will require collaboration with the product delivery manager, the technical designer and the business change team to ultimately realisation the roadmap benefits back into the business.
- History of creation of functional specs (Analysis - bridging the user and developer gap)
- Have experience in managing and driving forward projects
- Workflow/process improvement in a Software development environment (UI requirements)
- Design software solutions (can see it working)
- Leading and taking the key application improvements forward (by being the champion/product owner - generate the ideas
- Take the changes/improvements through the development process (project mgt, specification, QA, and implement into BAU)
Business Analyst/BA/Functional Specifications/Roadmaps/Project Manager/Software