A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst based in Sussex.
- This high-profile position works alongside the IT Director to shape the IT strategy and senior managers to deliver innovative technology products and services to the organisation.
- The candidate will work closely with internal staff to document the functional solution and manage their technical delivery to time, cost and quality using internal resources, partners and suppliers.
- Collaboration with the product delivery manager, the technical designer and the business change team to ultimately realise the roadmap benefits back into the business.
- The role helps further bind business and technology through the building of collaborative relationships and continuous improvements across the organisation.
- History of creation of functional specs (Analysis - bridging the user and developer gap)
- Ideally have experience in managing and driving forward projects
- Workflow/process improvement in a Software development environment (UI requirements)
- Design software solutions (can see it working)
- Leading and taking the key application improvements forward (by being the champion/product owner - generate the ideas
- Take the changes/improvements through the development process (project mgt, specification, QA, and implement into BAU)
If this role is of interest and you have the skills required, don't hesitate to get in contact: