Business Analyst- Utilities, Settlements, Analytics, Data, Excel
My client work within the Utilities sector and are currently looking for a Business Analyst. You will need to have worked in the Utilities industry previously and ideally have knowledge around electricity regulations and pricing.
Business Analysts are responsible for defining requirements for successful change for Agile, waterfall and hybrid methodologies. You will run requirements workshops and develop the Business Cases, Business Requirements, Business Process Models and operational User Interface wire frame models where appropriate.
- Requirement gathering
- Working with regulatory bodies and customers
- The ability to represent complex business calculations/information in a simple way
- Be familiar with the software development life cycle, project management principles or equivalent project management methodologies and Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Self-motivated, willing to take ownership of the planning and execution of analysis tasks, with the flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines, and ability to deliver under pressure.
- Able to adapt to the business environment and be resilient when faced with challenges.
- Good interpersonal skills: collaboration, communication, listening, influencing, proposing ideas and encouraging the contribution of others.