Role: Business Analyst
Salary expectation: £55,000-£60,000 pa + 10% Bonus
My client, a superb, globally renowned client in their sector, are currently looking to bring in an experienced Business Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. You will work directly with project teams and key business stakeholders to elicit and document business requirements.
The successful business analyst will be working primarily with Financial and Supply Chain systems, and so good knowledge and experience around the finance domain (preferably SAP) and physical supply chain domains (sales order procession systems) would be very advantageous.
Business Analyst // SAP // Finance // Supply Chain Systems // EAI // ETL
- To gather and analyse business requirements
- Translate business requirements for offshore teams to execute against
- Prepare detailed requirement specification documents
- Liaise competently with key business stakeholders and project management
- Design and execute test scripts (HP Quality Center Solution)
- Optimise processes to harmonise interfaces across territories and maintain a global design per functional domain
- Maintain documentation in Corporate Enterprise Architecture tool
- Master's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or closely related field
- Experience in Business Analysis
- Hands-on experience in EAI/ETL
- Strong understanding of SAP and finance domain
- Experience with Java
Business Analyst // SAP //Finance // Supply Chain Systems // EAI // ETL
If you are an experience Business Analyst with an aim of joining a fantastic organisation who offer comprehensive training and benefits, then apply now!