About The Position:
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join their PMO team.
The role can be offered as part remote and fully remote i.e. 3 office days and 2 remote.
Within this position you will be:
- Operating in a Programme of work, managing complex requirements for software development, infrastructure, architecture, and integration projects in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- Taking ownership of the business and or technical changes from conception through to the delivery and handover to BAU.
- Bridging the gap between the technical delivery and business teams, with the ability to effectively communicate at both levels, including being responsible for arranging & facilitate highly technical discussions to achieve the overall desired outcomes.
- Elicit and document requirements using industry standard techniques; workshops, interviews, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, task & workflow analysis.
- Liaising with their leadership teams, their functional managers, internal users and other project teams to ensure successful delivery & transition to BAU.
To be successful in this position you will need to:
- Have proven experience working as a BA within a software delivery environment (Waterfall / Agile).
- Provide leadership, guidance, problem solving and also diplomacy skills to internal and external stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes.
- Have proven experience of delivering requirements of a highly technical nature.
- Demonstrable experience of industry standard analysis techniques, with a proactive approach to requirements elicitation, analysis, documentation and validation.
- Proactively initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationships with sponsors, stakeholders and team members.
- Successfully balanced multiple projects with competing timelines.
The following would be advantageous:
- Technical experience in areas such as Azure, .NET frameworks, API integrations, MS SQL Server and SSRS.
- Experience in a Financial Services, preferably including BACS, direct debits, payment cards, prepaid and cash transactions.
- Experience successfully managing/liaising with 3rd party suppliers.
- A BA relevant qualification such as the ISEB/BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
Benefits includes, a well-defined contribution group pension scheme, income protection, life assurance, an array of health and wellbeing options which include private healthcare cover and an onsite gym. This is coupled with their excellent Learning and Development offering.