BUSINESS ANALYST DIGITAL ENABLERS
We are looking for a "Business Analyst Digital Enablers" within the Digital & Segmented Marketing Department of EBU (Enterprise Business Unit):
* You are end responsible for the delivery of detailed business requirements for EBU's business roadmap of my (our customer) & the digital sales tools used by EBU's salesforce (based on Salesforce Salescloud).
* You are in constant contact with the various business stakeholders within EBU to capture their digital sales & servicing requirements. You clearly understand, challenge and document the 'what', 'why' and the 'when' of these needs
* You assure clear articulation of business needs towards the delivery teams (eTransformation / IT/ customer operations) and follow up on their delivery (in scope <> time <> budget).
* You participate in end user acceptance testing.
* In all your deliveries you guard an optimal digital customer experience and drive digital user adoption once implemented.
* Due to the large scope of my (customer application) (authentication, ordering, case mgt, billing, …) you carry this responsibility together with another colleague Business Analyst (also being hired).
What makes the job difficult to perform & what makes the job attractive ?
The EBU market is very diverse market going from small ME companies of 10 employees to large corporate companies with > 10.000 employees. The EBU customers are amongst the most profitable and demanding customers, and are thereby the permanent focus of the competition. Whatever their size and sector, they all want to be recognized as "special", with specific, targeted communication and offers.
Our customer has chosen for a #shifttodigital strategy. For the Enterprise Business Unit of our customer (EBU), this means that our customer wants its enterprise customers (+10 employees) to experience our customer as a digital service provider, albeit with a human touch where required. The current level of digitalization of customer touch points with enterprise customers is still too low. The digital ambition of EBU is to radically adopt digital marketing to generate qualified leads, to enable our sales with a state-of-the-art AI-enabled CRM (SalesForce) and to have the enterprise customer to adopt a 'digital default' mindset, where the first thing he/she thinks about to interact with our customer is to go online. In this role you will be in the heart of this transformation
Personality and Values
* Strong collaboration skills, bridge builder, real team player
* Strong analytical skills.
* Results / KPIs oriented and works very structured, has an eye for details and is not afraid to dig deep into facts & figures
* Has the ability to work independently, thinks out-of-the box, is undertaking, proactive and a challenger
* Thinks 'customer first'
* Is pragmatic and concrete
Skills and Experience
* You have a first experience with digital projects from a business perspective (website optimization, digital self servicing, web shops, digital UX, …)
* You are genuinely interested in digital trends
* You have sufficient IT skills to interact efficiently with IT colleagues
* You have excellent synthesis, writing skills.
* You're fluently bilingual Dutch / French AND English (must)
You'll be part of the EBU Digital and Segmented Marketing team. You will be working in dotted line with a Business Owner Digital Enablers who manages EBU's overall digital roadmap.