Business Analyst- Software, Electricity, Utilities, Regulation, Policy, Governance
My client are a Utilities company based in London who are looking for a Business Analyst ideally with Utilities sector experience.
You will need to be familiar with the software development life cycle and different approaches such as waterfall, Agile and DSDM. If you have a good understanding of pricing, settlements, policy, governance or regulations within the Utilities sector this will be highly desirable. . This role will be working heavily with customers as well as colleagues across the business.
- Agile, Waterfall
- business process improvement, requirements, elicitation (e.g. interviews, workshops), requirements management and business modelling.
- Pro-active and willing to contribute to projects and team activities.
- Able to adapt to the business environment and be resilient when faced with challenges.
- Strong influencing skills, able to listen, challenge, persuade, and encourage the contribution of others.
- Ability to translate complex regulations and governance requirements into the systems and processes
- Ability to positively build and maintain professional relationships with customers, stakeholders and colleagues
- The ability to build and maintain professional relationships with regulatory bodies
- Familiar with the software development life cycle and different approaches such as waterfall and Agile
This client are working remotely until at least the end of the year and all interviews will be done over Zoom or Skype.